Application Procedure Steps
- International students must first apply for admission to the school. $150 application and registration fee along with a $500 deposit that must be paid to process the international student’s application form.
- Students are required to provide proof of completion of Secondary/High school or equivalent. This information must be translated into English and certified by the translator.
- Students are required to provide evidence that they can read, speak and comprehend English fluently.
- Financial documents must be submitted that demonstrate the student will be able to pay for their education and support themselves while studying in the United States. A certified bank statement which indicates the U.S. dollar value of the bank account. Financial sponsors either in the applicant’s home country or located here in the U.S.A must also submit bank account and other verification of income.
- Student must provide a letter of support – student can write their own letter, if they have the bank statement to back it up. If not, their sponsor will need to write the letter of support saying they will cover tuition and /or living expenses while attending school in the U.S.
- If accepted as a student, the Designated School Official (DSO) at the school will work with the applicant to complete the I-20 form that then must be brought to the US consulate located in the prospective student’s home country. The student must then go online and fill out form I-901 and pay the SEVIS I-901 fee.
- The student will be able to enter the country any time during the 30 days prior to program start. They must bring the following: Signed Form I-20, a valid visa which will have the SEVIS ID number and the name of the school the student will attend and a valid passport.