Iowa 2100 hours | Illinois 1500 hours | Nebraska 2100 hours
Our Cosmetology 5-day program gives students the option to attend a traditional 5-day schedule for face to face instruction; for students who prefer a more traditional classroom environment experience. Students develop their hands-on skills with clients while receiving instruction for their theory and book work from our educators dedicated to the Cosmetology 5-day program.
WHY CHOOSE COSMETOLOGY TRADITIONAL 5 DAY:
- Learn a solid foundation of theory with a strong hands-on focus in sculpture, color, design, and texture. PLUS, skincare, makeup and spa services that put our graduates in demand with top salons.
- Practice on clients in a true salon and spa environment in our clinics.
- Study our business success strategies using the LJIC Seven Standards; you will stand out from the competition with our Career Prep, Marketing and Social Media classes for Salon and Spa Professionals that help develop your portfolio and resume.
- LJIC also offers job placement assistance, job interviewing & state board preparation and free lifetime Continuing Education classes so you can keep your state licensure current and up to date.
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.