WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- SSN and Parents’ SSN (if filing with parent info)
- Driver’s license Number (if you have one)
- Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. Citizen)
- Your Tax return from the applicable year (see above) & your spouse or parents (If you have not filed a tax return you can still submit a FAFSA)
- Records of untaxed income such as Social Security Benefits, welfare, (TANF), veteran’s
- Benefits for yourself and/or parents if you provide parent info
- Info from you Savings, investments, business & farm assets for yourself and parents (if using parent info)
WHAT ARE THE LJIC SCHOOL FAFSA CODES?
- Cedar Falls – 013006
- Davenport – 015133
- Des Moines – 016045
- Fort Dodge – 008424
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR EDUCATIONAL LOANS SUMMARY
Iowa Code Section 261E.2 and Title 34 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Section 601.21, require the development, administration, and enforcement of a code of conduct governing educational loan activities. Our officers, employees, trustees and agents, including the alumni association, booster club, and other organizations associated with La’ James International College, agree to the provisions of this Code of Conduct and will refrain from:
- Refusing to certify or delaying the certification of an education loan based on a borrower’s choice of lender.
- Assigning a first-time borrower to a particular private education loan lender through the student’s financial aid award or another means.
- Packaging a private education loan in a student’s financial aid award, except when the student is ineligible for other financial aid, has exhausted his or her federal student aid eligibility, has not filed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or refuses to apply for a federal student loan.
- Accepting impermissible gifts, goods, or services from a lender, lender servicer, or guarantor. The institution may accept default prevention, financial literacy, or student aid-related educational services or materials, or other items of a nominal value.
- Accepting philanthropic contributions from a lender, lender servicer, or guarantor that are related to the educational loans provided by the entity that is making the contribution.
- Serving on or otherwise participating as a member of an advisory council for a lender, lender affiliate, or lender servicer.
- Accepting from a lender or its affiliate any fee, payment, or other financial benefit as compensation for any type of consulting arrangement or other contract to provide education loan-related services to or on behalf of the lender.
- Accepting fees or other benefits in exchange for endorsing a lender or the lender’s loan products.
- Requesting or accepting an offer of funds for private education loans from a lender, in exchange for our promise to provide the lender with placement on a preferred lender list, or a certain number of volume of private education loans.
This institution is committed to providing the information and resources necessary to help every student achieve educational success. To accomplish this goal the financial aid staff will consider each student’s individual needs.A comprehensive Code of Conduct detailing permissible and impermissible activities has been provided to all of our officers, employees, and agents. You may review the detailed Code of Conduct by downloading the PDF. QUESTIONS? Call 800.982.9387 for LJIC Financial Assistance Department.