FREE Lifetime Continuing Education for LJIC Graduates!
Exclusive to LJIC graduates, you can attend as many classes as you want. Check out our Continuing Education page for the schedule and to register for continuing education classes.
FREE Job Placement Assistance for LJIC Graduates!
Any LJIC graduate can request assistance from LJIC Career Services when searching for a job. Visit the Placement Assistance page to learn more.
Looking to own your own Salon/Chair?
Any Past Graduate of LJIC can enroll to receive a Health & Beauty Management A.A.S. Degree through Iowa Central Community College. You can enhance your job credentials and earn a degree. Visit the Cosmetology A.A.S Degree page or the Massage Therapy & Esthetics A.A.S. Degree page for more details.
What do I need to be licensed in another state?
How can I get a duplicate diploma?
- Submit our online form and pay a $25.00 fee. (The $25.00 fee must be paid before your duplicate diploma can be mailed to you.)
- La’ James International College reserves the right to refuse to issue a transcript if the student has an unpaid financial obligation to LJIC.
How can I get another Continuing Education Certificate?
- Submit our online form and pay a $25.00 fee. (The $25.00 fee must be paid before your certificate can be mailed to you.)
I have questions regarding my student loans. Who do I call?
- Contact LJIC at 1-888-888-2106, ext. 5988 or call Direct Loans at 1-800-848-0979.
My license has lapsed. What do I need to do in order to get it back?
- Contact the your state board to see what is required.
- Iowa Board of Cosmetology: 515-281-4416
- Iowa State Board of Massage Therapy: 515-281-6959
- Illinois Division of Professional Regulation: 217-785-0800
- Nebraska DHHS Public Health – Licensure Unit: 402-471-2115
How do I obtain a copy of my transcript from when I attended?
- Submit our online form and pay a $25.00 fee. (The $25.00 fee must be paid before your transcript can be mailed to you.)