La’ James International College is dedicated to helping students find scholarships to assist with costs associated with attending school. LJIC students received $155,000 in scholarships last year! Investing in your education is one of your most valuable investments.
Completing & Submitting your FAFSA is FREE!
Completing your FAFSA gives you access to the largest source of financial aid to pay for college or career school. Federal Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
Apply for financial aid at https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
Ready to fill out your FAFSA?
You will need a FSA ID to complete the FAFSA process. AN FSA ID is a username and password that you must use to log in to certain U.S. Department of Education websites. Your FSA ID identifies you as someone who has the right to access your own personal information on these websites. Your FSA ID is used to sign legally binding documents electronically. Get your FSA ID here.
Recommended Document List for FAFSA Completion
- Your Social Security Number and your parents’ Social Security Number if you are a dependent student.
- Driver’s license Number (if applicable)
- Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. Citizen)
- Federal tax information or tax returns including IRS W-2 information, for you (and your spouse, if married), and for your parents if you are a dependent student
- IRS 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ
- Foreign tax return and/or tax return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the Federated States Micronesia or Palau.
- Records of untaxed income such as child support received, interest income, and veterans non-education benefits, for you and for your parents if you are a dependent student.
- Information on cash; savings and checking account balances; investments, including stocks and bonds and real estate but not including the home in which you live; and business and farm assets for you, and for your parents if you are a dependent student
- LJIC School Code
- Cedar Falls – 013006
- Cedar Rapids – 015133
- Davenport – 015133
- Des Moines – 016045
- Fort Dodge – 008424