January 14, 2016
5 THINGS TO REMEMBER AFTER GRADUATION! – TEACHER TIP FROM MISS GELAUDE.
Miss Gelaude shares her 5 favorite tips on surviving your first year out of school…
- Save contact numbers of people you can call if you have a question.
- Seize every opportunity! Take each and every client you can.
- Rebook as many clients as you can.
- Stay organized! Write down everything in your planner.
- Reward yourself! Save up for an item or a vacation you’ve always dreamed of.
Thanks Miss Gelaude for sharing your great tips & for participating in today’s #LjicTeacherTip!
Are you interested in learning more about La’ James International College and the programs offered? Contact a LJIC Career Planner today! Call 888.880.2108 or visit www.LJIC.edu.