February 14, 2022
Date Night Purse Essentials
It’s date night! Planning the perfect date night involves more than just choosing the right outfit and makeup. It also means being prepared for anything that might come up, which is why having the right items in your purse is essential. Here, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive guide to date night purse essentials.
Top 10 Purse Essentials for Your Date Night
Your outfit, hair, makeup, and nails are ready to go but don’t forget to pack your purse with these 10 essentials!
- Chapstick: Dry and chapped lips are the worst. Keep them hydrated and gorgeous!
- Fully Charged Phone: If you plan to be out for quite some time, keep that phone fully charged. You never know if you need to reach out to a friend, call a cab or even get directions home. Don’t risk your phone dying on a date night.
- Tissues: Ever walk into a chilly space and notice your nose starts to run. Avoid the constant sniffles and pack some tissues.
- Perfume: Don’t let your scent fade. Pack a small travel size or a roll on of your favorite perfume. Remember to apply it to the key perfume hot spots.
- Money: It’s such a treat when your date picks up the tab, but you should never expect it. Always plan to pay for your own.
- Mints: Choose mints over gum and keep your breath extra fresh!
- Photo I.D. This is a no brainer and should already have a save place in your purse but if you’re packing a new handbag for the occasion, do not forget this important little card!
- Lipstick & Powder: Bring a little makeup for any quick touch ups needed.
- Lotion: Keep your hands soft and smooth especially if your date plans to hold hands.
- Hand Sanitizer: Dirty hands but no sink? Always take a travel bottle of sanitizer.
Tips for choosing a date night purse
Choosing the right purse for a date night can be a daunting task. Here are a few tips to help you choose the right date night purse:
- Size: Choose a purse large enough for essentials, but not burdensome. You don’t need a heavy bag for your date night.
- Style: Match your purse to your personal style and the occasion. Casual date? Opt for a more relaxed purse. Fancy setting? Choose something elegant.
- Functionality: Prioritize functionality for a date night. You don’t want to be digging through a mess to find what you need.
- Color: Select a color that complements your outfit or adds contrast to your overall style and colors.
Recap of Must-Have Essentials for Your Date Night Purse
Before embarking on your night date, ensure you have packed these 10 essentials in your purse: chapstick, a fully charged phone, tissues, perfume, money, mints, a photo ID, lipstick and powder, lotion, and hand sanitizer. These items will help you maintain your appearance, and handle unexpected situations, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable date night.