February 9, 2016
DIY : 4 FUN LOOKS FOR THE SEASON!
Looking for a new design for your nails? Give one of these fun looks a try! Today’s LJIC Tues-Torial was created by Ariadna Montanez(Cosmetology student at La’ James International College in Fremont).
- Step 1: Being by painting the nail red from the corner to the center. Next take your blue polish and paint the other half of the nail.
- Step 2: Use nail glue to attach a small white star embellishment.
- Step 3: Using a fine brush and white polish, draw strokes from the star down the nail.
- Step 4: Final step is to add a glitter of your choice. Ariadna used a gold glitter along top of the white strokes.
- Step 1: Apply a base coat and then 2 coats of your favorite color. Ariadna used a orange for this look.
- Step 2: Draw small slightly curved lines where you want your feathers to be. Ariadna chose to do 3 feathers.
- Step 3: Draw tiny little lines from the center of your previous stroke. The lines should get smaller the closer you get to the end of your feather.
- Step 4: Use a glitter polish to draw a line down the center of each feather. Then apply a top coat.
- Step 1: Polish the entire nail white. Then pick you favorite color and polish half the nail from the corner to the center.
- Step 2: Next take your black polish and paint a smaller section from the corner to the center on top of your previous color.
- Step 3: Using your black polish, create small dots or squiggle lines in the center.
- Step 4: Finish up the design by applying a glitter nail polish outlining where the colors meet.
4TH OF JULY
- Step 1: Polish half the nail with a white polish from the corner to the center. Next apply a blue color on the other half.
- Step2: Use nail glue to attach small white star embellishments.
- Step 3: Finish this look by creating stripes with a red polish.
Excellent job Ariadna and thank you for participating in this week’s LJIC Tues-Torial!
If you’re interested in learning more about upcoming programs and starting your journey at La’ James International College then call 888-880-2108 or visit www.LJIC.edu today!
BECOME A PART OF THE LJIC FAMILY TODAY!