December 10, 2018
Have you tried Hydrotherapy
WHY HYDROTHERAPY WORKS:
Hydrotherapy uses the physical properties of water to achieve successful outcomes.
- Buoyancy: Creates a weightless environment that alleviates pressure on joints, supports weak muscles & improves balance deficits.
- Viscosity: Creates resistance
- Hydrostatic Pressure: Creates pressure or weight against a body part to help decrease pain and edema.
CONDITIONS HELPED BY HYDROTHERAPY:
Hydrotherapy is used to treat many illnesses and conditions including:
- stomach problems
- joint, muscle, and nerve problems
- sleep disorders
It is also commonly used for relaxation and to maintain a person’s state of health. Hydrotherapy is also excellent for reducing or relieving sudden or long-lasting pain.
BENEFITS OF HYDROTHERAPY
- dramatically increasing the elimination of waste, thus assisting detoxification
- loosening tense, tight muscles and encouraging relaxation
- increasing the metabolic rate and digestion activity
- hydrating the cells, improving skin and muscle tone
- boosting the immune system, allowing it to function more efficiently
- improving the function of the internal organs by stimulating their blood supply
Did you know that LJIC has a Hydrotherapy Tub and offers Hydrotherapy Massage at some campus locations? Call 888.880.2018 to learn more & book your appointment today!
All services performed by students under instructor supervision.
Leave a Reply