March 9, 2018
Reasons to visit an Esthetician
By: Jacy Bunz : Licensed Esthetician, Licensed Cosmetologist & at La’ James International College Cedar Falls.
We are sharing our top 10 reasons why you should be visiting an Esthetician:
- Self-care is so important! As women, we tend to put everyone and everything ahead of ourselves! Stress shows up in our skin in many different ways; breakouts, dull lifeless skin, wrinkles and more. Taking an hour or more once a month to visit with an Esthetician will allow you the time your skin so badly craves.
- Men! We haven’t forgotten about you! Do you have itchy, bumpy skin after shaving? An esthetician can help soothe your skin and even help to prevent future breakouts.
- Speaking of shaving, ladies why shave every day when you can wax and be hair free for weeks?
- We can’t erase the past, but we can make the future brighter!
- It’s easier to prevent sun damage and wrinkling than it is to try and repair and rewind!
- Developing good skincare habits while you are young sets you up for a lifetime of healthy skin.
- Who doesn’t want to look younger?
- Estheticians are a wealth of knowledge and can lead you in the right direction when choosing products.
- Because the employees at your local drug store will not help you develop a customized skincare routine based off your specific skin needs and goals.
- And lastly, because you deserve it! Glowing skin will never go out of style!
So, what are you waiting for? Book your next appointment with an Esthetician today!
Pictured & Author: Jacy Bunz : Licensed Esthetician, Licensed Cosmetologist & at La’ James International College Cedar Falls.
Leave a Reply